We will continue to be the market leader in Electrical & Mechanical Carbon Products. We will expand its activities based in terms of market requirement with support by the fully equipped R & D Centre. Company will also continuously meet and exceed the expectations of our Customers, Employees and Shareholders.
Aptech Carban Works commit ourselves to build in increased value addition in our products and services in the areas of Electrical Carbon current transfer system and Mechanical Carbon application through effective and efficient utilization of our engineering support. We will strive continuously to enhance our competence by implementing a total Quality Management System.
Aptech Carban Works organizes all its quality-related activities within the framework of a quality system, geared to provide complete satisfaction to all its customers-both internal and external – through appropriate planning, execution and verification of all its processes. Aptech Carban Works emphasizes on human resource excellence and on participation and involvement of all its people in the march towards better quality.
Aptech Carbon Works shall be committed to create and maintain a safe and healthy work environment at all sites.
The Policy of the company is to:
1. Ensure and review applicable statutory and regulatory compliances to its business operations at all sites pertaining to Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety.
2. Carry out operations in such a manner to avoid unacceptable risks to human Health & Safety.
3. Minimize the environmental impact on previous, current and likely future operations.
4. Supply product that will not present any unacceptable risk to human health, safety and environment when used in compliance with product safety communications and common safety practices.
5. Monitor regularly Environmental and Health & Safety performance and strive to improve continuously.
6. Train employees and contractors in relevant Environmental and Health & Safety matter.
7.Encourage our business partners to adopt the same accountability.
In order to ensure that the above key principles are followed effectively, the company will conduct periodic management reviews of its Environmental and Health & Safety Management System.